It’s no doubt that we love ourselves a good cheese board at Tuck & Tate. When thinking about winter cheese boards, the first thing that came to mind was creating a board that was versatile enough to go to any holiday celebration, including New Year’s Eve. We wanted items that were tasty but felt light so as to not overshadow the decadence that typically comes with holiday menus. For detailed steps on constructing these appetizer dream boards, read through our Cheese Board: Fall Edition post found here.
Cheese Board: Winter Edition
Serving Size: 8-10 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes Total Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients On This Board (all from Trader Joe’s):
- 1 wedge of Brie cheese
- 1 wedge of Creamy Toscana Cheese soaked in Syrah
- 1 round of Camembert cheese
- 1 package assorted charcuterie meats
- 1 package of asparagus
- 1 package green beans
- 1 tub of Everything Bagel Yogurt Dip
- 1 container raspberries
- 1 container blueberries
- 2 cups of 3 seed beet crackers
- 2 cups of pistachio & pomegranate crackers
- Start to assemble by placing the cheese on the board. Keep it spread to various corners. Add the dip to a serving dish and place in the center of the board.
- Add the ingredients on the board and try to mix types of foods and colors throughout. You can keep the board at room temperature for 2 hours before serving or assemble and serve immediately.