It’s been a while since we have been on the overnight oats train, but we we are back at it with this fresh peach variation just in time for summer! Living in Colorado, peaches from the Palisades are something we look forward to every summer. We’ve taken peaches and chopped them into overnight oats for the ultimate breakfast treat. We’ve used a similar base to our Strawberry Coconut Overnight Oats but added protein powder to this variation to make it extra filling. We love having these oats as a grab-and-go option in the fridge for mornings we are running out the door!
Peaches & Cream Overnight Oats
Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 24 hours
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder – we love Vega but choose any kind you like
- 2 tbs flax seeds
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 4 tbs maple syrup
- 2 1/2 cups vanilla oat milk
- 1 peach, chopped into small bite-sized pieces
- 4- 8 oz mason jars or food containers
- Whisk the ingredients, oats – peach, in a large mixing bowl. Whisk until everything is well combined.
- Divide the oats among each of the four mason jars.
- Cover with a lid and refrigerate overnight. The oats will last up to 5 days in the refrigerator.