We hope everyone has had a nice recovery from the Super Bowl this weekend! While February seems like a low key month after the holidays, we have a marathon of events including the Super Bowl, The Academy Awards, and Valentine’s Day all happening within weeks of each other. In contrast to our punny Golden Globes Menu, we have created some simple, yet elegant, small bites for the Academy Awards. If you have been following us at Tuck & Tate, you know we love a good cheese board. They are so easy to assemble and always a crowd pleaser. To up our game for the Academy Awards we have included pate, charcuterie, and all the appropriate accompaniments.
Pate & Cheese Board
Makes: 6-8 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 lb prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 1/4 lb soppressata, thinly sliced
- 1 package pate (we used a peppered pork pate)
- 1 wedge blue cheese
- 1 wedge goat cheese, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup castelvetrano olives
- 1 small jar Dijon mustard
- 1 small jar fig preserves or honey
- 1 green apple, thinly sliced
- various thick crackers or toast, for assembling small bites
- Assemble the ingredients on a medium-sized cutting board or serving platter. Be sure to include small spreading knives, forks, and spoons for each item, as needed.