Football is a big seasonal sport in our house. For some in our household, football season is about actually watching the games. For the rest of us it is about making snacks to eat during the game. We love to have some type of chips and dip combo and this week we decided to mix things up by making a Chicken Caesar Salad Dip. This dip is everything you love about creamy Caesar salad dressing combined with cheese and baked. It’s a gooey, melt-in-your-mouth kind of dip that we can snack on all game long.
Chicken Caesar Salad Dip
Makes: 2 cups of dip
Prep Time: 30 minutes Cooking Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 white onion, diced
- 8 oz cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring a pot to boil with approximately 3 cups of water. Once boiling, add the chicken breasts. Boil over high heat for 15 minutes or until the chicken breasts are cooked completely through. Remove from the water and set aside to cool.
- In a pot, heat the butter over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté for 5 minutes until the onion is translucent. Add the cream cheese and milk and continuously stir until the cream cheese is melted and smooth.
- Add the Caesar salad dressing and mix to combine. Season the dip with salt and pepper to taste and pour the dip into an oven safe bowl. Top with the parmesan cheese and bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve with bread, crackers, veggies or any other dipping vessel of your choice!