We always like to have a cocktail for Thanksgiving to help get in the spirit for our favorite holiday. There is something about a signature cocktail that sets a nice tone for the evening and is always a mood booster. Even though we aren’t having guests for Thanksgiving this year, feeling “in the spirit” is more important than ever. What better way to kick off a holiday with a bang than a morning Caramel Apple Mimosa? We’ve combined our love of bubbly champagne, our fall favorite apple cider, and a dash of caramel vodka for a sweet, decadent mimosa. It’s a great beverage to jumpstart Thanksgiving morning and makes a great dessert night cap for later at night.
Caramel Apple Mimosas
A sweet & bubbly treat for Thanksgiving morning!
- 8 oz apple cider
- 3 oz Smirnoff caramel vodka
- 12 oz chilled, dry champagne
- juice of 1 lemon
- caramel for drizzling on the glasses, optional
- If you are dipping the champagne flutes in caramel, put a few tablespoons of caramel onto a plate or a flat bowl and dip each glass rim into the caramel. Let it set for a minute before adding the cocktail.
- In a pitcher, combine the apple cider, vodka, and lemon juice. Give it a good stir before dividing evenly amongst the champagne flutes.
- Fill the rest of each champagne flute with champagne. Serve immediately.