Here at Tuck & Tate we love a festive cocktail. We think it’s a small touch that adds a lot to any celebration, even breakfast! We chose to put a spin on a traditional mimosa by making these Prosec Ho Ho Ho cocktails with prosecco and kombucha. We chose to use Elossa Hard Kombucha, partly because the ginger would keep the cocktails from being too sweet, and also for the fact that it would help turn the cocktails red. We also didn’t mind that this brand has a alcohol content to it…. Merry Christmas morning!! If you can’t find Elossa’s at your grocery store, any berry, pomegranate, or beet flavored kombucha will work fine!
Prosec Ho Ho Ho Cocktails
Makes: 6 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 bottle prosecco, chilled
- 12 oz kombucha
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- red sugar for the glass rim, optional
- To create the red sugar rim on the champagne flutes, fill one small ramekin with enough water to cover the bottom of the ramekin. Fill another with red sugar (sprinkles), so that the red sugar just covers the bottom of the second ramekin. Dip the top of each glass in the water and then the sprinkles, shaking off any extra sugar before filling each glass.
- Combine the prosecco and kombucha in a pitcher and lightly stir to combine. You want to be sure not to stir too much as the prosecco will lose its carbonation.
- Put 1 tbs of pomegranate seeds in the bottom of each champagne flute. Fill with the kombucha/prosecco mix. Serve immediately.